Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tea Christmas Calendar

What do you give a lady that has everything she needs, my mum and mother in law both have birth days in late november, so we give them home made tea calendars with sweet little words for each day.
Advent calendars is a tradition in Norway mostly among the children, for each day before christmas they get a little gift or sweet that they get to open or eat. But why can't the rest of us celebrate the anticipation of christmas, just because we have reached a certain age?
Last year I made my first tea calendar and printed out the pattern you see below
It is nicest if you print it out on paper with pattern
Then I cut out the pieces
taped on tea bags on the little tabs with double sided tape
Scored the tabs

I use double sided tape to glue together the bags
fold 

then put the tea bags in boxes or plastic bags before you give it away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger.../a>