Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My new kitchen


We started renovating the kitchen fall of 2009

We had a wall between the kitchen and dining room torn down and removed all the walls, the celing and the floor. It looked really bad, when they built this house they must have used a lot of odd material, every thing was uneven and crooked. This building was made into a house right after WW2 it used to be a barn.


Here is some of the materials that was rmoved from the kitchen and dining room.
I forgot to take pictures of the two rooms before, typical me. I did not like the rooms in peticular.

Slowly but surely it was starting to take shape, the floors were evened out and then the walls and celing were put up.
put in 

It was not easy to plan a functional kitchen with all the things I wanted put in, let me refrase that, with what we could afford. My solution to the problem was to use IKEA cabinets and the rest seperatly.
The kitchen starting to take shape

Spring  2011
It has been finnished for a little while now but, I just have not thought much about the "decore" until now


I love my new kitchen ventilator
 
Evening shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger.../a>