Thursday, October 13, 2011

The children are embarrased about mum blogging

My 15 year old happend to see my blog, I loged on my blog from his computer when my laptop crahsed a little while ago. So when he was going on another site which also started with a L my blog came up as a suggestion.

He shoves his lap top in my face" Segon 15" You could not find anything better than that?

I explained that Hanna means 1 in korean, Segon 2 in catalan, Sam 3 in cantonese og Nelje 4 in finnish.
He says "Listen, SEGON how lame is that".
I thought the use of the numbers was a good idea:) just like the old romans, besides it was not that easy to find a 2 that sounded like a name that I know of.
Oktavia or Octavian was often given the 8th child in the family, Septimus 7th son, Primus 1st son. I believe to have read this somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger.../a>