Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Zucchini and lobstersalad with marinarasauce

I try to live healthy but I am a sucker for sweets and snacks.
Once in a while I see the light and make something healthy like this dish. While eating this I think to myself, this is so yummy why don't I do this more often.

As I said I try to be healthier sincce I am diabetic and sometimes I substitute some og the pasta when I make lasagna with thin slices og zucchini.

I saw a picture on instagram by @chicujenta wher she made raw  zucchini spagetthi with a raw sauce.
I had zucchini and lobster in the fridge and thought i would make a salad almost like a papayasalad.

For 4 small lunches or 2 dinners you need
1-2 zucchini, chredded with a mandolin
2 cooked lobster
1/2 onion finly chopped
2 cloves garlig, crushed
2 tbs olive oil
16 oz ripe and peeled tomatoes or canned
1 cup white wine
1 ts chopped fresh parsley
1 ts chopped fresh oregano
salt and pepper

Lemon and parsley to garnish

Sauté the onions and the garlig in olive oil on medium heat, when the onions start to sweat add the tomatoes an wine.
Let it cook until the tomatoes ar so soft you can crush them with a spoon, add the herbs and salt and pepper to taste.

For this salad you do not want to cook the tomatosauce for too long, you want a little tartness that goes nicely with the lobster.

Put everything together on plates and enjoy:)

Håper det smaker :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger.../a>