Sunday, September 28, 2014

Earlybird gets the worm

I seldom experience earlymornings during the week-ends. I like to sleep in and take it slow, lounge around in my underwear

When I woke up today I was thinking Earlybird gets the worm or the norwegian version of it.

"Morgenstund har gull i munn" 
Directly translated this means morning hour have gold in mouth.

This does not really make any sence other than it must be good to rise early.
So I googled it and found some information on Wikipedia.
Well the meaning is that earlybird getsthe worm or early risers has a bigger chanse to reach their goals.
The norwegian saying is from an old germanic version where the word mund was used and meant hand.
The islandic version uses give rather than have and suddenly the saying makes more sense.

Morning hour gives gold in hand.

Nice to know, rise early, shower, eat breakfast, get dressed and seize the day.
The underwear I am using is from Freya lingerie, I am sort of a spokes person for the brand.
It is one of the better lables I have used.
Good quality underwear that fits beautifully and looks gorgious.
Freyas underwear are suitable for girls of all shapes and sizes with cups fom B to K.
A good posture start with a good bra :)

Have a nice Sunday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger.../a>