Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bath bombs

Home made bath bombs wraped and labled

My children made these a few years back, they are easy to make,
I wore the gloves for hygene sake.
I used

2 cups of baking soda(Arm & Hammer)
1 cup of citric acid  
1 tsp lavender scented masage oil
2 tps water  (if you want color, you can replace some of the water eith food coloring,)
I also added a handfull of lavender buds( home grown and dryed)
Mix everything until it becomes grainy, if it doesn't add a tiny bit of water until it does. be carefull or you get a bubbely messy mass of nothing
I line som kling film in a mold and fill it with the filling, You want to hard pack the filling into the mold.
Wrap the klingfilm around let it dry an harden a few hours. Befor you gift wrap  or use them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger.../a>