Sunday, December 15, 2013

Milkpaint, safepaint and the bedroom in the attic

When I bought this place, the rooms in the attic had a yellowish tint and when I painted the floors light grey I they really thought they looked yellow.
I decided to ty out a new whitewash, that just came out on the market here in Norway.
Milkpaint and Safepaint, the difference is that Milkpaint needs an extra bonding agent when you mix it, when you are going to paint already painted surfaces. 


 It was easy to use I just followed the instructions on the packet and started mixing.
I put the powder in a large bucket
and added water, it was almost like making waffles;)
 Then it was ready for use, it is almost like making a blog post for my food blog.
I used the color snow white and as you can see from the top picture, it gave the room a clean and crisp look.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger.../a>